A good foot massage before sleeping can reduce your stress and anxiety levels. Help you take good sleep at night. It makes the body comfortable and releases tension.
Massaging your feet can also improve eyesight and digestion. It can also repair cracked heal and cure headaches.
How to massage your feet:
Fill a large bowl with warm water
- Fill a large bowl / small tub with lukewarm water to soak your feet in it
- Add 2-5 drops of essential oils OR
- ½ tbsp coconut/olive/almond oil
- And stir it with hand for a minute or two
- Soak your feet in it for 15 - 20 minutes
- Then Pat dry them using a soft towel
- Apply some warm oil and gently massage your feet for 10-15 minutes.
- Follow the above image to follow pressure points from feet
Wear socks before sleeping in order to prevent staining on bedsheets.